Are you creating a business online and find the management of all the tasks gets away from you? Have you compiled a team of sub-contractors, staff, family members, and can’t get them all to work together successfully to market your business online? That’s where Jen Baptist shines! She is a Creative Director that produces results.
What is a Creative Director you wonder? Here is a definition from Aquent … a job placement agency “helping marketing and creative organizations work better.”
Creative Directors are conceptual thinkers with a keen business sense. They formulate the innovative concepts that support a company’s brand, marketing, product, or web development goals. They keep their teams of designers, copywriters, photographers, video producers/editors, and web developers inspired and ensure that their creative output adheres to brand standards and delivers business results.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business leaders to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences
- Possess knowledge of industry-standard design software
- Manage budgets, teams, timelines, and projects while working across several departments
- Have the ability to keep up with new creative technologies and analyze new trends and data
- Present and effectively communicate how a creative vision will help achieve goals
With over a decade of project management work in the environmental consulting industry, growing multiple online businesses, leading global media teams, serving clients, and coaching individuals to achieve their greatness … Jen Baptist has the skills to take your business to the next level.
Just starting out, or starting over? Perfect! She also has an extensive network of QUALITY experts at her finger tips to compile a team that will bring out the Rock Star in YOU! Genuinely.
I would LOVE to create your business with and your team … share your email & we will schedule time to connect!