It strikes me as entirely ironic I am ten days late publishing my February Intentions, especially when I look back at the first item I listed on what I am intending to let go of this month. I have MANY reasons, most of which center around how I wanted to release my pdf version at the same time as this share … yet am no where near complete with it. It never ceases to amaze me how I fail to be in action, simply because I have a bigger vision/product in mind that doesn’t come to be at the ‘right’ time, and instead of doing what there is to do … I put off the doing until it’s too late to be done. I become Frozen in Time. Well, not this time! I am completely committed to publishing my Intentional Planner … be it ‘on time’ or not. So here are February 2014’s Intentions …
As I step into February … I let go of:
All the ‘reasons’ I use to justify inaction.
My tendency to do it alone.
Just getting by!
I intend to manifest:
My Intentional Planner in a downloadable pdf.
Stress as Love.
January 2014’s Completions:
- Donated to water.org.
- Setup photography studio.
- Listed daughter’s used clothes for sale.
- Scheduled MANY Dr.’s appointments with MDs to reassess health conditions.
- Began planning Intentional Planner Application.
- Started a 1 day/week Social Media Strategist position at client’s office.
- Signed contract for Geoffrey Castle to perform at the Music Matters! Benefit Concert for local foster kids to have access to musical instruments and lessons.
- Completed All Mentoring Matters Logo.
- Finished Just Jenuine Creations Facebook Page.
- Had family visiting for 3 days.
- Healed from a cold and the flu.
- Secured flights for 5 weekend conferences for the next year on the Team Management and Leadership Program at Landmark.
- Fulfilled 2 Assignments for Jake.
Start Living Intentionally Now!
© Just Jenuine Creations
Contact for Downloads
***Any use of photos without release from artist is copyright infringement and subject to fees/penalties … licensing options outlined here.***